Please note: Here, the focus lies on information about bachelor's degree programmes at THWS.
You are interested in a master’s programme?
Under the section “Studying at THWS” on the THWS website you will find a list of all master's degree programmes offered by THWS.
An overview about all subject areas of our bachelor's degree programmes
The following degree programmes are associated with Economics are part of the STEM study area:
The following degree programme with Design aspects belongs to the study area of “Economics”:
The following degree programmes with Design aspects belongs to the study area of “STEM”:
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering - Digital Design and Construction
- Business Analytics
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Information Security
- Plastics and Rubber Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Robotics (German or English)
- Industrial Mathematics
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Sustainable Energy Systems
- Business Information Systems
- Business and Engineering (German/English)
Information on facilities and laboratories at THWS
Central Facilities of THWS
The following Central Facilities of THWS have contributed to the Virtual Study Info Week:
THWS supports cooperative studies in the form of Combined Studies or Studies with Intensified Practice.
For students, this means the following:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s programmes with a large practical component
- Financial support through the cooperating company
- In addition, students will have a vocational training completed (combined studies)
- Smooth transition into professional life
Advantages for the cooperating company:
- Securing highly qualified junior staff at an early stage
- Getting to know the students intensively
- Optimal preparation for later employment in the company
- No training period after graduation because of extensive practical experience
Please find further information regarding our offers by visiting the Combined Studies and Studies with Intensified Practice pages.