Terms and Conditions for further education and course offers of the Campus for Professional Development and Campus for Language Proficiency
Version from: 05.01.2023
- Please send your registration by post or e-mail to the address given below or use the online registration form available on the website given below. Registration is binding as soon as you have got a confirmation of your registration.
- If not stated otherwise, registration is possible until three weeks before the training/course will begin.
- If the number of received registrations is higher than the number of available places, the chronological order in which they were received will decide over participation. Therefore, we kindly ask you to register as early as possible.
- A few days before the first session, you will receive further information regarding the location and programme as well as preparation material, if necessary.
Revocation/Cancellation by the participant
- Registration for a training/course may be revoked within 14 days after registration without giving any reasons. Revocation must be made in writing to the Campus for Professional Development and Language Proficiency.
- Cancellation is free of charge if it is made until three weeks before the first session. After this, or in case of non-attendance, the full fee will be due. The date the cancellation is received is decisive. After previous agreement with us, you can of course name a replacement candidate.
Cancellation/ Changes to the programme by the "Campus for Professional Development and Language Proficiency"
- In the case of an insufficient number of participants, short-term unavailability of a lecturer, or if it becomes impossible to carry out the training/course for any other reason, the Campus for Professional Development and Language Proficiency may cancel the training/course. You will be notified immediately.
- Paid fees will be refunded. Further claims shall be excluded.
- We reserve the right to change the seminar programme.
Training/ Course Fees
- The fees for the individual trainings/courses are specified. Upon consultation, payment by instalments is possible.
- Fees do not include VAT. Payment must be made without deduction.
- Please indicate the training’s/course’s number and your full name (first name and surname); transfer must be made until three weeks before the first session to the following bank account:
Account name: Staatsoberkasse Bayern in Landshut
Bank name: Bayerische Landesbank München
IBAN: DE75 7005 0000 0001 1903 15
Reference: Kap. 1544 [course number] [participant’s enrolment no. or full name] (mandatory information)
Content responsibility and evaluation
- Responsibility for the contents is with the course management or, in the case of language courses, with the language coordinator.
- The Campus for Professional Development and Language Proficiency seeks qualification of its offer in terms of content and didactics; therefore, it generally evaluates all trainings/courses.
Limitation of Liability
- Claims for damages against the University of Applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt, members or agents of the Campus for Professional Development and Language Proficiency as well as against the Free State of Bavaria only come into consideration in cases of intent and gross negligence and only up to the amount of the training/course fee.
- For personal injuries, the legal regulations apply.
- Processing of orders is done electronically.
- When placing the order you declare your consent to the collection, processing, and use of your data by the Campus for Professional Development and Language Proficiency at the Technical University of Applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt. We will treat collected data and saved information strictly confidential.
- In terms of personal data the regulations of the Bavarian Data Protection Law (BayDSG) apply.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is declared unenforceable or becomes invalid or if there is a regulatory gap, the remainder will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- Ineffective, unenforceable or missing provisions are replaced with effective, enforceable or additional provisions that most closely reflect the original intent of the parties involved or what they would have intended based on the meaning and purpose of the terms and conditions.
Technical University of Applied Sciences
Campus for Professional Development and Language Proficiency
Randersackerer Str. 15
Phone 0931 3511-6300
Phone 09721 940-6310