History and development of the IDEE
The brief history of the institute is described below in just a few key bullet points:
End of 2021
- IDEE now has 20 academic staff members and almost as many, mostly publicly funded, projects.
- The Werkraum project was approved by the BMBF and with approx 1.9 m € it has received the highest individual funding within IDEE.
- The researching IDEE professors are successful with a total of 6 applications in the internal HTA (High Tech Agenda of the Free State of Bavaria) competition.
- First joint project with ZAE Bavaria and IDEE starts (LeMO2n)
End of 2020
- IDEE now has 10 academic staff members and almost as many, mostly publicly funded, projects.
- Launch of the moVi project
- Launch of the first large-scale research projects Validad and PlanAR
- Several research associates take up work at the IDEE
- Launch of the InKoMo and Robocup@Work projects
- Dr. Andreas Schiffler joins the institute in November as the fourth research professor
- IDEE is founded in March 2019
- Three research professorships in the field of Digital Manufacturing are appointed for the 2018/19 winter semester: Dr. Bachmeir, Dr. Kaupp, and Dr. Schmitt