moViRemote Virtual Lab 4.0
- Duration: 01 Sept. 2020 to 30 Sept. 2021
- Funded by: DAAD - IVAC (International Virtual Academic Collaboration) 2020 to 2021
Through the rise of Smart Factories, Industry 4.0 and the Internet of Things combined with Artificial Intelligence, e. g. machine learning, young engineers need to acquire new competencies in these fields. The Remote Virtual Lab 4.0 aims to create an environment in which students can research methods and tools of Industry 4.0. It is accessible to both students from THWS, as well as to students of the Tecnológico de Monterrey (Mexico). Together, the students are to apply methods of machine learning to industrial examples in a collaborative environment.
Project goals and contents
- Integration of co-operation formats into lectures and the curriculum through German lecturers and international partners.
- Applying digital skills by means of the Remote Virtual Lab 4.0
- Digitisation of cross-university processes in the areas of studies, teaching, and Blended Mobility.
- Expansion of the target groups for international, digital co-operation formats to promote intercultural experiences.