KI-HuB Northern Bavaria
- Duration: 01 Jul. 2021 to 31 Dec. 2022
- Funded by: European Social Fund (ESF)
- Project partner(s): University of Bayreuth
- Amount of funding: € 540,000
Against the background of the project “KI-HuB Northern Bavaria”, the University of Applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt co-operates with the University of Bayreuth. Both institutions have the goal to strengthen the transfer of knowledge between science and economy. In order to implement this project, a network of small and medium-sized enterprises and those responsible for the project is being created. The main topics of the project are digitalisation, the use of artificial intelligence and knowledge retention. In practice-oriented sub-projects, SMEs will be provided with methodological knowledge to solve real problems. Furthermore, a publicly accessible platform is being set up for the exchange of information among each other and for securing knowledge.
Project goals and contents
- Imparting applied methodological knowledge in the areas of digitalisation and AI.
- Support for small and medium-sized enterprises in structurally weak regions
- Securing knowledge and compensating for the lack of skilled workers
- Establishment of a regional knowledge transfer network
- Expanding the digital competences of the employees of partner companies
- Developing and implementing solutions to real problems from everyday working life