Students in park (c) Jonas Kron

Change of the degree programme

You are thinking about changing your degree programme, and ask yourself how to proceed? In order to be assigned a new study place, you must apply via the THWS Application Portal. Please note that you must make a request for de-registration from the previous degree programme before enrolling in the new degree programme and keep to the application deadline for the new degree programme.

Periods of study, course and examination achievements and credit points will be credited on application if the modules do not differ significantly. The examination committee of the degree programme you are applying for decides on the accreditation.

Further information is available from the Academic Advisory Service and the respective programme advisor.