If not stated otherwise, downloads on this page are not yet fully accessible.

Form Centre

Leave of absence or de-registration

Examination matters

Reporting accidents

Please submit only completed reports to the Department of Student Affairs (HSST). We will forward all documents to the Bayerische Landesunfallkasse (Bavarian state accident insurance fund).

Documents for third parties

Pregnancy notification

Special applications (currently only available in German)

Information sheets (if not stated otherwise only available in German)