FHWS building at Sanderheinrichsleitenweg Würzburg

Change of university

Changing from a different university to THWS is possible as long as the general admission requirements of THWS are met. Certain degree programmes require a pre-study internship before students can start their studies, also in the case of entering the programme in a higher semester. In order for you to be able to transfer, study places must be available at THWS. The pre-requisite for transferring is a timely enrolment application at our university and de-registration at the university at which you have previously studied. Your university entrance qualification will be checked again when you enrol.
If you are applying for a higher semester, a set minimum number of credit points applies to some bachelor's degree programmes.  If you are applying for a higher semester, you should also apply for the first semester if you are unsure whether you have already achieved the minimum number of credit points.

You can find more information on this topic on the website of the Department of Student Affairs (HSST) on applying to a higher semester.